As a Lead Frontend Developer, you’ll develop our corporate and consumer-facing web apps with a strong focus on usability and responsiveness.
About the company
A groundbreaking neurolinguistic software has been developed to analyze and map people’s unique competencies like a fingerprint. The results are compared to millions of professionals’ fingerprints worldwide to accurately predict a person’s future potential. The software works by having job applicants fill out a simple, 3-question digital interview, which generates two reports – a competency assessment for the recruiter and a personal report for the applicant – in just a matter of minutes. The software’s simplicity, speed, and accuracy enable large-scale, high-quality assessments, as well as more detailed talent selection. The software is designed to be diverse, equal, and inclusive, as it looks at how people write rather than what they write. It disregards education, experience, or ethnic background by default, opening up a world of talent that was formerly disregarded. The software focuses on how people will perform in their next job, regardless of their background, substantially reducing the chance of mishires and the costs associated with them. Ultimately, the software gives recruiters the confidence to invest in the right people.
You’ll develop the corporate and consumer-facing web apps with a strong focus on usability and responsiveness. Working in a small team and collaborating with our backend developers, designers and product managers to create a great product. We will be looking to you to provide input on architecture, design, and project execution. You will work on building a data-centric application using modern GraphQL APIs. We expect you to produce tested, well-written, code with minimal supervision.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features using React.
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Support, debug and optimise current implementations. Most important competencies needed for the role:
- Organizational Excellence: Ability to establish standards and processes and motivate team members to deliver business success.
- Business Agility: Ability to apply different techniques to test ideas, solutions, or products. To learn quickly from experiments and use data for decision-making.
Preferable hard skills
- REST API’s
Preferable soft skills
- Drives Results
- Organizational Excellence
- Innovative Mindset
- Business Agility
10+ years work experience
€70 – €85 k
- Days at the office: 2 / Home: 3
- 25 vacation days
- Visa sponsorship possible
- Hybrid working possible
Be the change you want to see… Our culture: Change starts within. We couldn’t expect to change the world of recruitment if we ourselves were not prepared to lead that change from within. The company is a place where people from all ages, backgrounds and profiles can thrive. We’re not stuck in the past — but focused on continued learning, disrupting the industry and – as cliched as it sounds – making the world a better place. On this journey we need people who share that vision and who believe in the power of human potential to drive progress and deliver positive change.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features using React.-8 hrs
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind -8 hrs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs- 8 hrs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.- 8 hrs
- Support, debug and optimise current implementations -8 hrs Total per week -40 hrs
- REST API’s